Student Right to Know
Oglala Lakota College is required to make certain information available to students, parents, prospective students, employees, prospective employees, potential student-athletes, high school coaches, guidance counselors, and the general public. Oglala Lakota College has developed this web site to make this information available to any and all of the aforementioned audiences.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
This link provides students specific information on their privacy rights as a student, including procedures for inspection, correction, and disclosure of information in the students record and a description of what constitutes directory information.
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Net Price Calculator (cost and grant estimate based on 2012-2013 awards)
- Estimate Course & Room/Board costs (2012-2013 tuition and fees)
- Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Course Schedules
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institutional and Programs
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Health and Safety
Oglala Lakota College prospective and enrolled students are entitled to review Oglala Lakota Colleges Campus Security Report. This Report contains the past three years statistics on concerning crimes and incidents reported to campus security authorities. This report also includes the campus policies and practices concerning security, how to report sexual assault and other crimes, crime prevention efforts, missing student policy, policies/laws governing alcohol and drugs, victims assistance programs, fire safety, student discipline, campus resources, and other matters. For more information on the OLC Campus Security Report contact Leslie Mesteth, Registrar at 1-605-455-6033 or view this Report on-line below.
Voter Registration - Please contact your local college center director
GED Testing Information
Antiharassment Policy (including sexual harassment policy)
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rate
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
If you do not have access to the Internet, you may obtain information in any of the above categories by submitting a request in writing directly to Billi Hornbeck, Financial Aid Director, Oglala Lakota College, PO Box 490, Kyle, SD 57752. Please be specific in your written request the information you want to obtain.